New Era Ahead.

Australian Railways are on the Move, Great things are happening
thanks to Private Enterprise.

Great Southern Railways is to run a special " Indian Pacific
Ghan " combination  from Sydney through Broken Hill
Peterborough and Adelaide to The Alice  12 April, I have
 been told that The Train will be stopping at Peterborough
 Station where high ranking officials of the Company will inspect
The Peterborough Station Complex along with plans
to Reopen The Complex.

This would be a great conclusion to my campaign to
have the Station brought back on line.

The governments lack of interest the our Great Railways
has lead to Private Enterprise showing the way, I would
guess that Great Plans are afoot Between the BHP
and Private Railway Companies to build the Alice to
Darwin rail line, What a great thing for Australia to
Have Freight and Passenger services from Melbourne
to Darwin.

Let us all pull together and help these plans come to reality
why not run a campaign in the press supporting The Australian
Railway System and it's future expansion , let's all help to
stamp our Vandalism at Stations and to Rolling stock and
other Railway Equipment.

If our useless South Australian Government and Local Councils
can't do the Job , then it is up to the decent people amongst
us and Good old Private Enterprise.

R.V.Stirling
Save our Station Campaign
Peterborough.

PS  I would realy love a few small donations
to help run this Campaign, as making long distance
Phone calls, developing Photos and Posting them
on the News Groups is costing me an arm and a leg,
 at $7 per hr.
--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email:  dirtcircuitvideos@bigpond.com