Re: Cairns suburban rail??!

We here at Port Phillip Ideas are starting to expand further, and we are looking
at designing transport systems for regional cities in New South Wales and
Queensland.  We have already devised a suburban rail network for the city of
Geelong in Victoria.  If you have any suggestions, or would like to know more
about our plans for Geelong and other cities across the eastern seaboard,
contact us with a brief e-mail about what information you require and put
"Information please!" in the subject line.  If have suggestions, write a brief
e-mail and place "Suggestion" or "Feedback" in the subject line.  PLEASE NOTE:
This is not an automated e-mail system, so please write something in the body of
the e-mail!

Thank you,

Bryan Cullis
CEO