Re: Life after death

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : If you don't mind counting tram lines, Melbourne's Northcote via High
> : Street and Nicholson Street cable tram lines were closed in 1940, served
> : by buses for 15 years, then new electric tracks were laid in 1955-56 and
> : the lines reopened to trams.
>
> Can you add Bourke Streeet>

Um, they ARE the Bourke Street lines, it goes without saying. I was
stating where they went to after leaving the CBD. Today they are the
basis of the Bundoora RMIT 86 (Melbourne's longest tram line) and the
East Brunwick 96.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

I remember the Ice Age. It was what they claimed was happening to the
weather before they invented Global Warming.