What's up with the RTM ? (was Government support (was 4001))

In previous posts, I have taken issue with Messrs. Gioia and Yates on the
subject of RTM management.

However, recent events should be aired ... like the fact that 3 Directors have
resigned since the Elections last year, AND the General Manager.

What is going on ? It is well known that the RTM Board has never let its GM
manage the company ... small wonder, then, that the opportunity to do so
elsewhere would entice him away.

One of those who resigned recently was the editor of the Members' newsletter,
which, like it or not, from time to time actually told things the way they
were. Can we expect such open and honest communication to continue, or will
the Board be more selective in what the Members are told ?

Since most of you know who I am now, I will admit to being a former Director.

Regards,
Lindsay Lucas
(soon to be ex-member ????)