XPT

Hopeing someone can help me with the following

I am intending to catch the evening  XPT from Murwillumbah arriving Sydney
at 10.30am then connecting with the 11.43am  XPL to Canberra.
Can you advise is this a safe connection time?

Also can you tell me if it is worth the extra for 1St class seats for the
whole trip & what the benefits of 1st class are?

Well thanks your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Also is ther a IRC chat room regarding train travel etc?

Regards
Tim
timkel@ozemail.com.au