Re: It's Academic

In article <36C9882D.8D605771@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Chris Brownbill wrote:
>
> > OK - all but one question has been answered.  So maybe a clue is needed.
> >
> > > Question 12  What do the following stations have in common?
> > >
> > >                 Wynyard (Tas)
> > >                 Pippita
> > >                 Mildura
> > >                 Mount Gambier
> > >                 Cunnamulla
> >
> > Clue: In addition to the above, the following stations also fit this
> > group
> >
> >                   Cobram
> >                   Bairnsdale
> >                   Leongatha
> >                   Quilpie
>
> Did they all have more than one "last train"?

Or was the scheduled "last train" abandoned, or cancelled?  That was
certainly the case with Bairnsdale when I photographed what turned out to be
the last passenger train leaving a day or two before the official last train.
 Subsequent train(s) were cancelled due to fears of hijacking.

John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html