Re: My trip to Sydney.

Jennifer Richmond wrote:

> Michael Walker wrote:
>
> > You can usually change the ID settings quite easily on your news reader.
> > Without knowing what sort you are using, usually you look under Tools,
>
> The only problem is that Jennifer uses the e-mail, and the one name is used for
> both News and Mail, if I put Sam Eades, then her messages would appear as mine!

You just change the settings to yours each time you want to post, then
back to hers when you've finished. Only takes a minute.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

While Parliament is in session, no working person's income, nor anyone's
rights and freedoms, are safe from plunder by their elected
representatives.