Re: NSW Railworkers: Why you should reject EBA99

Its all fine and wonderful to give David shit, when he is one of the ppl
directly affected by whats going to happen. Are you part of the Union as well..
bit hard for us to tell when you hide behind the name
"me@hotmail.com"

Something to hide??

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Keyboard controller failure. - Press F1 to continue..."

New Homepage: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com