FS:"City of Portland" Vintage Train Photo - Splendid

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MULTIPLE REPOSTING - HAVING SERVER PROBLEMS!

I'm selling a really cool railroad item on Ebay and I thought you'd like to
know about it.

It's a 1955 framed high-quality promotional photo artprint of Union Pacific's
"City of Portland" Domeliner, captured curving through the spectacular
Columbia River Gorge. It's a beautiful piece of Americana that I've got to
sell because we're moving.

If you're interested, please check it out at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=66631675