Re: FS:"City of Portland" Vintage Train Photo - Splendid

>PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MULTIPLE REPOSTING - HAVING SERVER PROBLEMS!
So its your servers fault you posted to uk.railway? Seems like an excuse to
post to as many ng's as possible.

>I'm selling a really cool railroad item on Ebay and I thought you'd like to
>know about it.
Only if it's uk, hence the name uk.railway.

>It's a 1955 framed high-quality promotional photo artprint of Union
Pacific's
>"City of Portland" Domeliner, captured curving through the spectacular
>Columbia River Gorge. It's a beautiful piece of Americana that I've got to
>sell because we're moving.
Ah, so its not uk. That therefore means that your posting in spam.
--
Michael Rodgers, Plymouth UK
Spam trapped: Remove INTERCITY to reply