Re: Coffs Harbour train times

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:04:02 +1100, "Chris Stratton"
<stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au> wrote:

>Does anyone have times for freight trains at Coffs Harbour? I will be
>there soon from Saturday to Wednesday.
>If anyone can give me the times I won't get upset at them if the trains
>don't arrive.

Down freights in daylight(approx only)
SB3 9.05
2GB3 (tue) 8.00
1627 14.00
PB4 15.30
MB2 17.15
SB5 19.00

Up freights
BM2 8.20
6122 9.40
BS2 15.00
BS6 17.00

My experience has been that north coast freights can run very early or
very late, depending on whether scheduled crosses are met, but at
least Coffs Harbour is still manned amd I have always been able to get
up-to-date train running information from the staff.
Bevan Wall.