Re: R 711

Someone must have been on the 1989 train behind Flying Scotsman when it parted
company with its train around the St Marys area.  This was on the occasion of
the second (?) parallel run with 3801 Strathfield - Sydney Terminal.

Can't remember the date but 4472's buckeye slipped out of the leading FS's
auto coupler.

Brett Fitzpatrick.