Re: FEB RAILWAY DIGEST

> >>Yes, great mag, but PLEASE PUT IT IN PLASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >>
> >You need a letter box that doesn't leak and large enough to take A4
> >size. But I did that and the postman then put it in sideways so that it
> >stuck out the front and still got wet. Then  I complained to the
> >Delivery Centre a few times and now the postman puts it in the right way
>
>  I get RGI by subscription. It is in a plastic bag - however nearly
> each issue arrives with a tear in the bag, usually made by the postie
> trying to shove the folded magazine into the slot...

I get RAILS (the NZ mag) by subscription, and recently they too have moved to
a plastic bag.	Theirs, however, seems to be almost indestructible.  If I try
and tear the seams the magazine gets bent and the bag remains obstinately
closed - I have to cut the bag with scissors to get in.  Doesn't get wet
though.

JD

John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway