Re: FEB RAILWAY DIGEST

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 02:40:19 +1100, "DEREK ROGERS"
<DekRogers@bigpond.com> wrote:

>As there has been some recent discussion
>of RD in this forum, it is timely to report that
>the Feb issue of is now available.
[snip]
>and it is worth noting that the Locomotives
>and Traffic section is again over 8000
>words. (Three years ago it was less
>than half this size.)

8000 words.  Not being at home to receive my subscription copy, I
don't know whether the number of pages is the same as usual.  Since I
invariably skip over these sections, does this mean I am getting less
editorial content, as opposed to simple sightings, for my money?  :-)

JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html