Re: Katoomba Scenic Railway not steepest?

James Robinson wrote:

> ...And in true American fashion, there is a second American railway that
> boasts it is the steepest in the world.

For anyone who's really interested, I've posted a picture of the incline
taken from their brochure. The photo is in Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Rail
(Royal Gorge Incline)

I don't have a protracter handy, but one should be able to work out the
angle on the incline assuming the floor and uprights are at 90 degrees,
and correcting the angle between the track and the uprights for
perspective.