Re: More Cockatoo Run news

I think there will be some questions asked if at least 3526 is not returned
to service, if the amount of funds donated is anything to go by.
The RTM has previously stated it had half the amount required some time ago.
Any steam would be good news but the expectation has been 3526 will get the
nod first.
Darren