Re: does anyone else get the monthly "Catchpoint" rail magazine??

In article <n1Mt2.1519$ui6.20127896@WReNphoon1>,
  alco@planet.net.au (GOODWIN ALCO) wrote:
> Wasnt it the other way around. Port Dock always had
> Catchpoint whereas The Recorder was Steamranger's.
> Brad

I cannot recall the hstory of Port Dock (which was Mile End once) and
Steamranger (which was something else too, IIRC), but the Recorder was
absolutely, positively the ARHS publication.  Whether the ARHS had an
involvement in a predecessor to Steamranger I cannot say.

I *think* Catchpoint might have been the MERM publication.

John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html