Re: WA question...

Stuart Foster wrote in message <36B67C0D.C1CFAE75@argo.net.au>...
>Is the disused line from Donnybrook to Katanning (via Kojonup) still in
>existence -
>Thanks,
>Stuart.
>When I was driving to Albany in October there is no evidence of Kojonup
ever having had a railway line so one could safely assume that the line
(last used in the early 80s) has been in the main, dismantled. There is an
overgrown section leaving Donnybrook heading towards Boyup Brook but
certainly I cannot recall anything east of Kojonup.
All tracks in WA with the exception of Perth metro area and the Avon Valley
line to Avon Yard (Northam) were single line.

Noel Forster