Re: Two Melbourne accidents

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> The prefered option by Vicroads and the lie of the land is to drop Springvale Rd
> under the railway AND the Highway.  Now the freeway is build that  intersection
> nedds grade seperation as well.

Why bother with that, soon the freeway will be extended to Ringwood, and the level
of traffic will once again drop.

Springvale road will go back to its old levels of traffic. I would consider it a
waste of money on such a short term problem.

The signs at the crossing flash when a vehicle breaches the crossing. Drivers should
not be so impatient.
--
Thanks, Tony.

"There is no rest for the wicked.  They are having too much fun."

Visit my Homepage: http://www.eisa.net.au/~tgatt/

** Updated: 0:53 AM 02-12-98 **

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com