Re: [NSW](lengthy) CityRail & related predictions for 2000

In <4KIa4.6455$n23.18201@ozemail.com.au> "Bill McNiven" <wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au> writes:

>Eric Cartman<ERK_CARTMAN@YAHOO.COM wrote in
>message<DLD84.63$VD.8088@NSW.NNRP.TELSTRA.NET ...
>>I believe a derailment is planned for the 29/12 and the cleanup will extend
>>onto the 30/12............who knows? I know I don't.
>>
>>Eric

>Well, that prediction didn't seem to come off! The only way to get away with
>predictions is to make loads of them, and hope one is correct!

>After 6 months observing CityRail and reading all the *facts* in aus.rail,
>I'm as unqualified as anyone to extrapolate the worst of 1999's stories into
>some CityRail (and related) predictions for the final year of the second
>millenium.

>Here goes ...

Now this is one that I just *have* to turn into a piece for my rail trivia
web page.. 8-) Any objections?

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport