Re: Sydney Airport Link

I travelled Coach Class Sydney-Perth and Perth-Adelaide a couple of years
ago, didn't think it was too bad.  I was lucky though, the only time I had
anyone next to me was on the Broken Hill - Adelaide section of the West
bound trip - the rest of the time, in both directions, I had two seats to
myself.  Only complaint was probably the food, not much variety for a three
day trip.

Kym