Re: New Years Eve [NSW]

Werris Creek wrote:

> Daniel Bowen
>
> >And in the stations; if the lights go out.
>
> I think that all of the stations on the underground have full battery
> back-up for emergency station lighting.

Yes, capable of sustaining light for a minimum of 2 hours.  The likelihood of
the power going off is so slim I can't believe they are inconveniencing so many
people.  I wonder if at 00:45 when 500,000 people descend on Circular Quay
station whether they will just open it to avoid a riot?

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au