Re: Telephone bookings

"Exnarc" <gwrly@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
84bdp7$bu6$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:84bdp7$bu6$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
<snip>

> Has anyone had simular experiences with V/Line or Country Link, or the
> airlines, where they have had to wait over 10 minutes?
>
> I'm curious if this is just GSR or are the others as bad?
>
> Bob.

I've never booked with the railways but when I booked with Qantas last
January through the Frequent Flyer number there was someone available almost
immediately. It took multiple phone calls to them and to where we were
staying to get the flights and accommodation coordinated and the service was
quick and friendly each time.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton