Re: [Vic]Ararat Collision, 26-Nov-99

Hi,

>Well I guess that if the key had been locked  electrically ,he may not
>have been able to do what he did.
>Hope fully they learn a lesson or 2 and spend 8 million dollars on
>making the route a bit safer for the people that use it.Very lucky this
>time....... Graeme

Not very likely. When a person gets the blame for an incident (I'm not one
to speculate if the situation pointed out in the initial posting is true or
not) it's usually used as a scapegoat to say "Yep, this is safe, she'll be
right mate, we sacked the incompetant person, so she'll be right". Until it
happens again. Same thing again.

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?