Transportation Communications

Hi,

I think some folks in this group might find the Transportation Communications
e-mail list of some interest.  The list has been around for about a year and a
half and currently has over 600 members.

As the name suggests, the list focuses on communications issues in
transportation.  This includes rail as well as other modes.  While the list is
based in the U.S., it's international in scope and often has items from
Australia.  Topics found on the list include subjects such as traveler
information and public outreach by agencies.

If you're interested in joining the free list, please send a blank e-mail
message to:
transport-communications-subscribe@egroups.com

It's equally easy to leave the group by sending a message to: