Re: Season's greetings

  Merry Christmas from Atlanta.

  Yep, that's Atlanta, not Rockville, Maryland.  I'm down here
this weekend taking care of some necessary business and starting
to pack up many of my belongings.  I will probably be making two
or more additional trips between here and Maryland in the next
three weeks.  (I had more reasons than one for going to the
Pacific Northwest in October -- it was my chance to visit the
family before the holidays, during which I anticipated making
a new-job-related relocation.)

  HO HO HO

  Dave Simpson