Re: [VIC] Under the platform at North Richmond!

Actually, funny enough, but there is a way to stop it. In 1970, the
overlord of the 'golden triangle' offered to stop all heroin
production with the conditions that the locals be trained and
supervised to grow food crops. The offer was for $40 million. The
United States rejected it. Every year since him (and his replacments)
have made a simmilar offer, the price is now in the billions, but it
is still thier.

Daniel Gerrard
trambuff@hotmail.com
Vice-president International Society For Human Rights - Australia