Re: [VIC] Under the platform at North Richmond!

1359 Up HBE and an Up Epping delayed at Clifton Hill for about 20 minutes
also, as Metrol would not allow any trains passed the location until
Emergency Services were clear of the track

Bob.

385F2E36.198DF732@yahoo.com">news:385F2E36.198DF732@yahoo.com...