Re: Merry Christmas

You make a good point, I mean, I'll take any excuse for a good party, so if
it means I have to celebrate the 'new' millenium in 2000 and 2001, then so
be it, and all the better, as long as computers can read 01/01/2001, I don't
see a problem :)

Seasons Greetings to all,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia