Re: [Melb.] Hillside Express Shopper Trains

Johann Fan wrote:

> I'm assuming they will be 3-car comengs as well unless they want to leave a
> 6-car train on pl 2 at Camberwell for 20 mins. Seems very stupid not to run
> it through to the city (express Camberwell-Glenferrie-Richmond-Flinders
> street)
>
> cheers
> Johann

These trains were always proposed to run between Ringwwod and Camberwell only.
Hillside are required to run additional services under there lease and they
couldn't fit any in the city so this was someones idea to satisfy the contract.
I don't expect to see any improvements to the services with the customers in
mind, do you?
David G.