Re: Merry Christmas

There is a lot of debate over the new millenium

the date was figured out apparently a few hundred years ago by a monk, but
scientists reckon he was about 4 years wrong and that Jesus was actually
born in 4bc. That would make the new millenium 1997.

There are the people who claim that 2000 is the millenium because Jesus was
0 when born and so year 1 AD is when he was one year old. There are those
who say there is no zero year. Then there are the athiests who reckon the
start of the christian era is the real time.

Who really cares????

So we can celebrate the new millenium, because it is exactly on millenium
since one millenium ago!!! :)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Millenium to all!
Brendan

"PETer and susAN Cokley" <petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote in message
yjj84.215$Vd.15257@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:yjj84.215$Vd.15257@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...

> > Thank you!!!
> >
> > In return we have designed a very nice Chrismas card for you all.
Address