Re: "lost" trains

No no no, you have it wrong. What CityRail need is a bucket of sand located
next to the driver. After all, have you ever seen the 4D derail? :-)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, CityRail also need to go to broad guage. Non-
standard guage is just too narrow methinks :)

Regards
Michael

Nuttergunzel said in message <HGo84.165$9m.7585@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?