Re: [VIC] Enthusiast Tours vs Tourist Trips (was: high speed tours (was: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.))

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
Lm%74.41$VL4.575493@news0.optus.net.au">news:Lm%74.41$VL4.575493@news0.optus.net.au...
> James Brook (ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au) wrote:
> : I think Steamrail should run a few enthusiast trips every year.
>
> In the good old days when everybody cooperated, Steamrail ran the public
> trips and ARHS and ARE ran the fan trips. In these enlightened days when
> competition is supposed to be a good thing, it's nothing more than a
> fading memory.
>
> Cheers
> David

Perhaps the ARE and ARHS need to spread the word a little more and tell the
world about there trips.
Does any one have the list of trips for each mob for next year,that they can
post on here?
Also what is this secret society called the Rail Tourist Association which
has photos of its trips pop up in mags at regular intervals? Is it an off
shoot of the Masons :-)
Graeme