Re: Free travel

M.G.Smith wrote:

> It was reported by a correspondent on this group about the Met in Melbourne
> is offering free travel on xmas day and new years eve.
> In the Transadelaide web site, they are offering free travel on new years
> eve from 10pm till dawn,

Here in Auckland New Zealand, Stagecoach, the city's main bus and
harbour ferry operator, is offering free travel all day Christmas day,
during which a Sunday service will be run.

I presume the same will apply in Wellington where the same company is
also that city's largest bus operator.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand