Re: Xmas Greeting AND belated Hanukkah!!

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:55:54 +1100, "FRISCÉ Theatre Co. \(Bryan
Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:

>And just who the hell are you to question my faith, my family and my way of
>life?
>
>"Brown Family" <pcc@ocean.com.au> wrote in message
>385f28b9.17895393@news.ocean.com.au">news:385f28b9.17895393@news.ocean.com.au...
>> On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:58:13 +1100, "FRISCÉ Theatre Co. \(Bryan
>> Cullis\)" <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> >Of course I knew, I am Jewish after all
>> >
>> That's easy, anyone can be Jewish - just eat chicken soup, or
>> (shudder) watch "The Nanny". You can be Australianish if you eat a 4
>> 'n 20 pie or barrack for a footy team. You can be Britishish if you
>> drink warm piss-week beer or Americanish if you know the words to "The
>> Star Spangled Banner". You can be Asianish if you eat a Dim Sim(Sum)
>> and Turkishish if you smoke hash-hish.
>>
>> So being Jewish is as easy as being any kind of "ish" is, but being a
>> Jew? Now that is a lot harder. It takes far more effort. For one
>> thing, you don't get to ride on Saturday fan-specials....
>>
>> (:-)

Hey, chill out, china. Didn'r you notice my smiley?

Les Brown

p.s. As long as you don't try to kill yourself, you can live your life
any way you want pal as far as I'm concerned. How you live it is
between you and G-d - if you believe in Him that is.