Re: Breaking News: [nsw] Waverton "back road" derailment

Jonathan Boles wrote:

> Heard on the radio this morning, a Tangarbage was being 'shunted' [sic]
> into the Lavender Bar line siding at Waverton, and derailed, delaying all
> trains on the NSL between Nth Sydney and Hornsby during the peak hour.

Why is it always a "Tangara"?
>From what I saw on the news it was a K set and is about right for that
time of day.
The tangara that shunts in to "WAVERTON NECK" arrives at approx 10:16.

Or has the word "train" been taken over by "tangara" (lower case used
intentionally).
When we had "trains can fly" at Waterfall it was a "tangara".
Glenbrook was for a short time was a "tangara".

Before anyone askes I refuse to even look at that poor excuse of a paper
called the Telegraph.

rgds