Re: Congratulations Bayside, once again.

James Brook wrote:

> The 5.27 (I think) down Broadmeadows was cancelled due to a lack of qualified
> staff! If that isn't pathetic I don't know what is.
>
> Just another gunzel. wrote:

Ey just wait till tha company get wot tha want put in, cutting drivers, they are
some odd 40down i think, and wanna put it down to 60, and get drivers to cover it
by overtime work, and knock edo's off, boy im glad im on hillside, tho one will
prob follow the other one, then  i think its time for a culling of management,
ill just ask em to line up in front of tha train, yes boys come on close them
eyes it wont hurt a bit.
ClawZ