Re: More Adventures with CityRail.

I agree that in real terms CityRail did do a good job under the circumstances.

My expectation about diverting the replacement into the Underground is perhaps
unrealistic, given that the normal train terminates at Sydney Terminal.  As
well, trying to give it a path, and then getting it out of North Sydney (or
wherever) again, might well have been impossible.

In some respects, CityRail should be given a small "pat on the back" (not too
big in case they get too much of a swelled head) for their efforts in this
instance, in contrast to all the brickbats that get handed out on a regular
basis.

--

Regards

David Donald