Re: [NSW] CityRail Guard

Bravo I couldn't agree more.....also it's painfully obvious in some
instances that the people who are doing the job have been chosen simply
because of their sex and are much less qualified to do it than some
men.....it's very annoying and it only serves to make our job even more
difficult because we all wear the "silly woman" label.....

3859e6ca@pink.one.net.au">news:3859e6ca@pink.one.net.au...