Re: R711's last trip to WMB this year

Hi,

Lineman wrote:

> Just out of interest Craig,does the oil burner face" the summer fire ban"
> because it emits sparks or cinders(does it?) or is it just to be on the safe
> side, to avoid any possible litigation?

I think it's basically just a precaution, we'd rather put it away than torch the
landscape!  It's very, very dry especially between Manor-Lara, and the 'Stony
Rises' which were themselves on fire last week during the hot weather.  It's
also a good opportunity to do some maintenance requiring more than a 7 day
turnaround.

Cheers,
CH.
--