Re: Email to John Laws regarding comments this morning

Sorry for sounding like a "chip on shoulder" whinger......I didn't mean them
to come out like that.  Problem is, I can see if from a Guard's point of
view and from Garry's.

Regards to all

Jane
83ar9g$c38$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:83ar9g$c38$1@news1.mpx.com.au...