Re: [VIC] high speed vs 80 kph tours

4514 (I think the number is correct) ran to Vic as a slave unit with a 422,
about a month ago. The train running was a party special utilising cars
from ARHS, Canberra, I believe. Someone did mention to me that this is the
first 45 that's run in Victoria, and the first time a 422 has been here
since at least the Southern Aurora ran.

Regards
Michael.

Maurie Daly said in message <mauried.505.38585EAE@commslab.gov.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?