Re: Email to John Laws regarding comments this morning

Not even 10 seconds, you'd have been censored before then.
Guess he'll get a "surprise call from Cityrail shortly, then gosh maybe even
a paid Cityrail segment advising us all of the Cityrail improvements.
That's if his "good friends" at Cityrail scrape up enough cash. Those kinds
of PR segments don't come cheap.
Psst, you guys at Cityrail, throw in a couple of trips in the Royal
carriages !

a9ce5sktocgaqpuoe25o5pdrug5858f6qb@4ax.com">news:a9ce5sktocgaqpuoe25o5pdrug5858f6qb@4ax.com...