Re: Email to John Laws regarding comments this morning

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:12:53 +1100 as "Dave
Proctor" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> took time out from the neverending quest
to rid the world of grues and wrote:

> Oh good - I am glad that someone also heard what was said by Laws, and has
> posted without contradicting what I said (thereby implicitly backing me up).
> I thought I was all alone in here.

I'd like to say I heard it, but then I would have to admit that I listen to him!

But I heard it and muttered very similar comments to what you wrote.   ;-)

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1