Re: Email to John Laws regarding comments this morning

No I definately heard it, along with two other people who were present at
the time. It was about the only station we could pick up (3BO-FM, 93.5mhz)
while we were out and about.

Regards
Micahel

Dave Proctor said in message <837pr9$p24$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?