Re: [VIC] K190 to South Gippsland

How much would it cost to put it on a float and take it down by road?
To recoup costs they could sell signage rights to the tender.
Picture it,Drink drive bloody idiot on one side,Smoking Kills on the
other.(bit rich I suppose seeing how the K smokes like a chimney,but then
Warny got away with it..)
g,d&r(vvf)
Graeme
836fke$gh6$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au">news:836fke$gh6$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au...