Re: [NSW}Gradient/Curve diagrams.

i was "lucky" enough to start in computers in the '60s. One one of the greats of
computers gave us a lecture on numbering systems to explain binary, octal, hex
and even mixed radix. He started with LSD which of course is the ultimate mixed
radix arithmetic system. From then on nothing in computers seemed complicated.

Happy Christmas

Jack Russell