Re: [NSW}Gradient/Curve diagrams.

As a surveyor i read the thread how long is a chain? with interest (the answers
are right 1 chain =20.117m (quoted to millimetre accuracy as we can't really
measure any more accurate unless in a lab))

Back to the subject, I was doing work up the blue montains investigating the
common boundary between the Gt western highway and the railway. During my
research our searchers (people who go to the LTO to get plans, deeds etc) came
up with plans of the track alignment ie chainage from sydney (miles) and radius
of curves.

As they were got from the LTO that means they are on public record and so are
available (at a cost).

Hope this helps

Matt H