Re: [VIC] K190 to South Gippsland

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Same way they moved the chooks last week I guess. There is an 8kmh limit
> between Nyora and some road near Cranbourne, due to bad track. I can safely
> say, I won't miss having K190 in the suburbs. Like it's NSW partner, lime
> green has to be the most revolting colour to have on a steam loco.

Slow trip, lol! What did they move the chooks for? As far as the colour scheme
goes I don't mind the look of a two-toned lined green loco like Y112. I can't
stand the plain green colour without any lining like K190. Personally I think
all K's should be black because this is the old VR colour and it also looks the
best out of any colour scheme I have ever seen on the K's.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au