Re: [VIC] K190 to South Gippsland

Same way they moved the chooks last week I guess. There is an 8kmh limit
between Nyora and some road near Cranbourne, due to bad track. I can safely
say, I won't miss having K190 in the suburbs. Like it's NSW partner, lime
green has to be the most revolting colour to have on a steam loco.

Regards
Michael

James Brook said in message <3855DA26.83B4E08F@ozemail.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

>In the latest RNV it says that SGR plans to run Steamrail's K190 during
>the summer. How are they going to move the loco to Korumburra?
>
>--
>- James Brook -

>e-mail:
>mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au
>Victorian Railfan Web Site:
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/

Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au
Website: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk
ICQ: 1459118
Telephone: 0416-044-124

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?